Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Injury report


I got hit by a car the other day. It was very painfull. I was the frist person that got hit by a car in our family so that was a weird experience. Thankfully the car didn't hit me too hard and I only badly bruised my legs. I was taken the hospital in the ambulance, but was too hurt and worried to enjoy it. They x-rayed my legs, and thankfully they weren't broken. I was walking on the road when the car hit me. Tokyo has very narrow streets and huge cemant walls on the corners. I am very thankful God protected me and was watching over me. Here is a picture after I recovered.

8 comments:

crispy said...

So glad you are safe. God is good to us. I am sure the whole thing was scary. Good thing you are OK.

-Auntie Cris

Lee and Bev said...

BRENTON! We are so glad you are safe and were not badly hurt. We pray for your safety every day and thank God that He protected you. Be careful walking those narrow streets, fella!

Love you - Grammy & Papa

Chuck Peters said...

Wow! That's quite a story, Brenton. I'm glad to you are ok! That must hav been scary. Now I'm thinking you must be made of steel! Did you hurt the car??? j/k. =)

Did you get a big bruise? I bet it hurts!

We're all praising God for protecting you from a more serious injury. Be safe!!!!

Uncle Chuck

Grandma Sandy said...

BRENTON!! I just found out you'd been hit by a car. Thank God you were not injured seriously. You and Chad must have been so scared but I hope you are feeling much better.
Love you,
Grandma Sandy

Patrick said...

Hi Brenton!
I am so happy you are OK after being hit by a car! I hope you are feeling better and your bruises go away real fast!! Be careful out there!! I love you!
Uncle Pat

Joel Taylor Driscoll said...

Hey man! I love you and i'm glad your ok after what...a week now? well, ya! hey why don't you write more posts? i mean you only have 4 or 5. keep it up man!!!

-JT4JC

Joel Taylor Driscoll said...

Hey man!!!
keep the posts coming!!! i mean you only hav 4 or 5! tell us more abouy yr sweet life dude!!! hiyaaaaaaaa!!!
(boy...cho~ random dane~) miss ya tons!
-JT4JC

Tim and Susan said...

You've been tagged.Check me blog.