Sunday, December 30, 2007

MK=Tough!!!!


Being an MK is hard. I always feel restless, staying in the same place for no more then 2 or 3 years. But now, I’m starting to like Japan even though we are going back to the states in June. Before, I wasn’t at all crazy about Japan, and I still dislike the snow-shoveling, but I’ve learned to look on the good side of things like, “Snow isn’t so bad! Even though I have to shovel it, I can still play in it and have fun!” Being a MK isn’t so bad after all! In the picture
I`m holding my favorite pie-apple pie.

4 comments:

Grandma Sandy said...

Yummmmmmm. You say you're holding your favorite pie - apple pie - but it sure looks like a turkey pie to me. :-)

Love you,
Grandma Sandy

Lee and Bev said...

Hey - what a gtrat blog! OK - now we have to do this. Wish you were here to help me with it! Hang in there, big guy - you are a great MK!

-
Grammy & Papa

Patrick said...

Hi Brenton! Wow! Great blog you have! I hope you keep writing and let us know how you are doing! I love you, Brenton!
Love,
Uncle Pat

crispy said...

It is fun to hear your thoughts. Keep the posts coming.

-auntie cris